Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Motorbike safety and how to ride

In genius hour I have been learning about motorbike safety and how to ride a motorbike. I found most things easy. I found spelling hard. I need to be more descriptive in my writing and write more.


Motorbike Safety and How To Ride

Step 1 get a dirt bike that you can ride.
Related image

Step 2 put your gear  on before you ride.
The gear you will need is:

Step 3: Take time to learn to start and stop the bike and how to use the gears and clutch.


Step 4: find an open field or paddock to practice on, then an easy track to begin riding.  When you want to, go on the bigger tracks.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kyryn,

    Great to see you have made a post about Dirtbike/Motorbike Safety. This will defiently come in handy for those who love riding dirtbikes but just don't forget that you need a adult to supervise you.

    - Davarni (Glenbrae Room 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kyryn it is very cool to see a really good post on your blog keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyryn it's me Kody from Nga rau puawai. I really like how you said how to ride and be safe on a motorbike. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kyryn Nixon here frost St Patricks I like how you explaned everyhing well keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete